3.3

EVERY MONTH FOR THE PAST FIVE MONTHS RESIDENTS HAVE BEEN GIVEN 24-36 HOUR NOTICES TO EMPTY OUT THEIR KITCHENS (COMPLETELY), & UNDER THEIR KITCHEN & BATHROOM SINKS FOR AN EXTERMINATOR.I HAVE ONLY SEEN A ROACH IN MY APT.

MAYBE TWICE DURING THIS 5 MONTH PERIOD. THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK AND THEY NEED TO GIVE MORE NOTICE. ALSO DID A SEARCH ON BEDBUGS & ROACHES & WHAT COMPANY TAKES 5 MONTHS TO GET RID OF THESE THINGS? NO ONE USES SPRAYS ANYMORE- USE BORIC ACID OR DIAOTOMACIAS EARTH.

IN THIER NOTES THEY SAY DO NOT MAKE A CLUTTER, REALLY? WHERE DO YOU THINK A KITCHEN FULL OF STUFF IS GOING TO GO? YOU GO EMPTY OUT YOUR KITCHEN EVERY MONTH & EVERY MONTH PUT IT BACK THEN NEXT MONTH TAKE IT ALL OUT AGAIN, THEN PUT IT BACK, ETC & SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES BEFORE YOU GET ANNOYED!!! THIS PLACE IS ALWAYS, EVERY MONTH IN YOUR APARTMENT FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER.

THE OUTSIDE IS WELL MAINTAINED BUT INSIDE IS NO PEACE. YOU HAVE TO COVER $100.000.

INSURANCE ON THEIR PROPERTY PLUS YOUR OWN , PAY FOR YOUR OWN WATER, GARBAGE IS NEXT.YOU ARE BETTER OFF RENTING OR BUYING A HOUSE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rookwood properties sanitary conditions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Rookwood Properties needs to "get a btter exterminator, give enough time to empty areas, some people are handicapped or elderly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rookwood properties sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rookwood Properties.

Had an Experience with Rookwood Properties?

Comments

I'm extremely unhappy living here.Management does absolutley nothing in regards to residents dogs back here.

They offer dog *** bags and little cans to put the bags in but that's it. Their are tenants back here that have their dogs off of their leashes as well as them not cleaning up after their dog(s). If we want any plants, flowers or anything of that nature, we have to buy them. Okay, so we go drop $50.00 to $100.00 and the tenants allow their dogs to walk up into your flowerbed and deficate on what you just planted.

I've contacted management about it and nothing at all gets taken care of. I'm extremely irritated with management. I guess my only option as of right now is to endure it because I'm well aware that nothing will be handled. Also, they advertise that these units are remodeled with new appliances and ceiling fans.

That is so not true. We've had thing after thing break in here and it takes maintenance 3 weeks to come and address your issues and for the ceiling fans, we have one and it's in the dining room. I'm so disappointed with this place. You'd think that they would be on top of everything considering what we pay in rent and having to pay seperatly water and gas, the gas isn't through any electric company.

It's ludicrous and down right ridiculous.I can't wait until our lease is up!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1162174

IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT THE ISSUE THEY WOULD GIVE PROPER NOTICE TO THE TENANTS TO ENSURE SUCCESS AND KEEP COSTS DOWN.